Be here for the next ten days, see you later.
Sunday, June 28, 2009
Friday, June 26, 2009
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
John Wesley, the man almost single handedly responsible for making the work of people like Parra and So Me socially acceptable, is currently the subject of a massive retrospective containing some 150 works. Coming from both private collections and prestigious museums, the works are being displayed in a space on the tiny Venetian island of San Giorgio Maggiore, which conveniently coincides with the Venice Biennale. The show will run from now until October at the Fondazione Giorgio Cini.
As for those not able to summon up the euros, the web is bringing forth a plethora of photos from the show and other John Wesley rarities that are worth googling.
Monday, June 8, 2009
Matthew Day Jackson, Apollo Space Suit (After Beuys), 2008
After what has become a lengthy hiatus, BUSYBEINGBETTER is back with something that will slide you through the next 17:34
Busy Being Better Mixtape Vol. 1
1. Global Communication - 8:07 (1994)
2. So I'm Jo - Time Machine (2009)
3. Maze & Frankie Beverley - Twilight (1989)
4. The Orb - Majestic (1992)
5. Tracy Ackerman - Love Hangover (Extended Dub) (1986)
6. Grace Jones - Comme Un Oiseau Qui S'envole (1978)
7. Hercules & Love Affair - Roar (2008)
8. Opus III - It's A Fine Day (1991)
9. Etienne Daho - Tombé Pour La France (1985)